By Chef: Heather McClees
Posted: November 23, 2016
This non-dairy treat is packed with superfoods, has no sugar, gluten, grains, and is filled with nourishing ingredients to boost your mood, enhance your metabolism, and fuel your brain all day long!
- 1 cup unsweetened raw vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Bright Earth Foods Rainbow Superfood Smoothie Mix (or cacao powder)
- 1 or 2 drops of liquid stevia (or 2 packets)
- (optional): 1/2 scoop your favorite chocolate protein powder for a more filling option
- -1/2 cup ice cubes or pre-frozen almond milk ice cubes — makes it super creamy and frosty!
- First, place a glass in the freezer because we all known chocolate milk tastes best in a pre-frosted mug!
- Next, add all the ingredients to your blender in the order listed. Blend on low, then progress to high to break up all the almond milk ice cubes well.
- Pour the chocolate milk into your frosted glass and serve. Sip and enjoy like you’re a kid again, then go tackle your adult-like day!:)