By Chef: Kyra
Posted: January 7, 2016
A simple and fast yet highly nutritious and delicious recipe. Because sometimes you need that extra minute saved to take a deep breath, dance, sit and observe, hug a friend, do laundry, drink mocktails in the park, save the world or salute the sun. Have fun!
- 2 tbsp sprouted buckwheat, toasted amaranth, or puffed quinoa
- 2 very large strawberries, crown removed
- 1 Hass avocado, no peel and no pit
- 1 hand watercress, leaves
- 1 small heritage green cherry tomato (optional)
- 2 tsp balsamic syrup / vinegar
- 2 tsp fresh basil / thyme
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Cut strawberries, avocado and (optionally) heritage tomato in cubes. Add watercress and fresh basil. Serve with homemade (sugar-free) balsamic syrup or organic balsamic vinegar.
- Flavour with sea salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with sprouted buckwheat and serve.