By Chef: Lena
Posted: July 26, 2016
Refined sugar free, dairy free and bursting with coconut and ripe strawberries these really are just that – bliss! With a dense texture and a “not-overwhelmingly” sweet taste, this bliss balls are perfect to boost your energy.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1½ cup shredded coconut
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cup strawberries
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 strawberry
- In the food processor, process almonds and coconut.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla, strawberries and process.
- Add coconut flour and coconut oil and process until everything is incorporated and the mixture sticks together when pressed between your fingers.
- Form the dough into 1 inch balls with your hands.
- Cut strawberry hearts using cookie cutter.
- Place bliss balls in the fridge for 1 hour.