By Chef: Ella Leché
Posted: May 22, 2018
Who said that pizza had to be savory? This refreshing and sweet dessert is perfect to enjoy with kids and adults alike – but keep an eye on it or someone else might eat it!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2-4 slices of cold watermelon
- two handfuls of strawberries
- dark chocolate shavings
- shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink crystal salt
- Wash and dry the watermelon.
- Slice in half widthwise and lay down flat on a cutting surface.
- Score around with a serrated knife so you have a slice of an equal thickness. It’s easier to control the knife when you first score the watermelon all around, about 1 inch from the bottom.
- Place the slices on plates and top with sliced strawberries, chocolate shavings and coconut flakes or other favorite toppings. Enjoy!