By Chef: Fee O
Posted: June 6, 2018
Using lettuce wraps instead of tortillas is the perfect way to rawfully enjoy Taco Tuesday! Fee O. of Raw Fit and Happy gives you all the tools you need for a rawtastic fiesta.
- 2 small heads of romaine lettuce
- 1 diced English cucumber
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup white mushrooms, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup organic raw corn
- 1/2 jalapeno chili
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink crystal salt
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Pinch of Himalayan pink crystal salt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons water
- For the tacos, mix diced cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper, mushrooms, onions, and corn. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, paprika powder, sea salt and jalapenos and pour over mixed veggies. Let marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- For the nacho cheeze, blend nuts with bell pepper, onion, turmeric, sea salt, lemon juice, and water.
- Fill mixed spicy veggies into romaine leaves and top with nacho cheeze.