By Chef: Erin Bosdet
Posted: February 5, 2015
When it comes to taste-bud-pleasing combos it really doesn’t get much better than melty dark chocolate, crunchy raw almonds, and mineral-rich sea salt. This simple, clean, raw vegan recipe for a low-glycemic salted almond bark is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face.
- 1/2c of melted cacao butter
- 1c of raw cacao powder
- 1/2c of roughly chopped Almonds
- 1 overflowing tbsp of coconut nectar
- Gently melt your cacao butter in a bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Add in your cacao powder and give it a whisk.
- Stir in your almonds and coconut nectar and then pour onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle a bit of himalayan salt over the top.
- Into the fridge for about thirty minutes and it’s done! Loaded with antioxidants and minerals…why wouldn’t you??