By Chef: Natalia KW
Posted: February 3, 2011
It doesn’t get much fresher than this! A bright, easy salad made with the beautiful vegetable romanesco, ideally purchased directly from a farmers market!
For the Salad
- 3 cups thinly sliced Romanesco florets
- 3 cups chopped zucchini (peeled)
- 3/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped dill
- 1/3 cup diced sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup cold pressed olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed chili pepper
1) This is a salad, so it’s pretty basic. Toss all ingredients in a large bowl. Done!
1) Mix everything in a bowl with a fork. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well. Serve and enjoy the freshness.