This Zuchinni Pesto Pasta With Kelp Noodles Recipe is a true crowd pleasure – filling, flavorful, and great for both lunch or dinner. It’s also a quick meal to prepare, making it a great option when you’re short on time (or patience). Kelp noodles are carbohydrate free (great for those on the KetoOS or Ketagenic diet), they are calorie free, gluten free and have the benefits of minerals from the kelp. They combine nicely with zucchini noodles to add a slightly different texture
- 4 zuchinni, spiralised or peeled to create pasta like ribbons
- 1 packet kelp noodles, drained, and roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch basil (I like to use a whole bunch ‘cos I’m addicted to basil)
- Juice of one lemon
- 1T ACV
- 1T nutritional yeast
- 1/2C pine nuts
- 1/4C cashews
- few drops stevia
- 1/4C – 1/2C olive oil – to your liking really
- 1/2t himalayan salt
- 1 clove garlic
- handful cherry tomatoes and spinach to garnish / serve
- Place zuchinni spiralised and kelp noodles in a bowl and set aside.
- In a blender combine nuts, garlic, salt, lemon juice, ACV, olive oil, stevia, nutritional yeast and basil and blend until just combined. Adjust to taste. Stir through noodle mix and garnish with chopped cherry tomatoes and spinach. Serve and enjoy with love.