Having healthy raw bars are great to have on hand to fuel your energy levels through out the day.
This Raw Chocolate Mint Fudge is delicious, deep in favor, but not so rich that you can’t enjoy it bite after bite. Enjoy!
- 2 cups raw walnuts, soaked
- 2 cups raw pecans, soaked
- 1 1/2 cups raw almond or cashew butter
- 1 1/4 cups extra virgin coconut oil, melted (I used Tropical Traditions)
- 1 cup raw cacao powder or cacao butter (the butter would help the fudge stay firm at room temp)
- 1 cup raw coconut sugar, powdered in a high-speed blender (very important step)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup fresh mint, minced
- Place the soaked nuts in the food processor and process until they reach a chunky stage. I like to have small chunks in my fudge but if you want it to be smoother, go ahead and process the nuts to a finer consistency.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in the food processor along with the nuts. Combine and mix thoroughly to fully incorporate all ingredients.
- Line your pan with plastic wrap leaving a couple of inches overhanging the pan.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the pan, and press to even out the mixture. You decide on the size of pan you want. The smaller the pan, the thicker the fudge. The larger the pan, the thinner the fudge.
- Set pan in the fridge or freezer for about a half hour.
- Once firm cut into the desired sizes. Keep in fridge or freezer until ready to serve. It does soften up a bit at room temp making it a bit messy to eat. But I don’t mind licking my fingers.
- This fudge is wonderful to make in advance and keep in the freezer for those chocolate emergencies.