All you need in order to make a refreshing and 100% healthy, refined-sugar and dye-free slushie is some fresh watermelon, a handful of basil, a squeeze of lemon juice, a little stevia, ice. Blitz it up in your blender and Voila!
- 3 cups watermelon, cut into chunks
- a few Tbsp fresh basil leaves
- juice of 2 lemons (about 1/4 cup)
- about 1/2 tsp liquid stevia (or to taste)
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender with the watermelon at the bottom, and blend (but not too long or it will be all liquid) until the ice is finely crushed.
- Pour into a nice tall glass, and enjoy!