This appetizer is so quick and easy to make – perfect for unexpected guests or a snack!
- 20-30 dates (amount will vary based on size of dates)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked for 30+ minutes, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts, soaked 30+ minutes, drained & rinsed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink crystal salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarsely ground black pepper, to taste
- 20-30 walnut halves, for garnish
- 20-30 mint leaves, for garnish
- In a high-speed blender, combine the cashews, walnuts, lemon zest and juice, sea salt, honey, and olive oil. Blend until smooth.
- Remove all pits from dates and slice in half. Fill each date with a teaspoon or so of the nut mixture. Top with a walnut half and a mint leaf. Generously top with fresh ground black pepper. Enjoy!