Introducing your new addiction. Vegan white chocolate truffles. Using coconut cream gives them this soft, light and fluffy texture, while the coconut flour helps them hold shape. The cacao butter adds that rich white chocolate flavor that is so delicious. So easy to make too – just grab a spoon, a whisk and a bowl and you’re in business.
- Whisk coconut cream in a medium bowl until you get it smooth and silky.
- Melt the cacao butter (bain marie method) and add it to the coconut cream, with the vanilla. Whisk to incorporate.
- Add dessicated coconut, maple and coconut flour and mix well until you get a sticky, wet(ish), soft mix.
- Form bite sized truffles.
- Roll them in dessicated coconut and refrigerate for 20 minutes.