Have you ever had white chocolate peanut butter cups? These will blow that experience away. This version includes raspberries for a fun PB&J twist that is so delectable.
- 1/4 cup cacao butter (2 oz)
- 2 Tbsp raw cashew butter
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup freeze dried raspberries
- 1/4 cup organic raw peanut butter (RFR tip: you can grind your own or use raw jungle peanut butter)
- Combine all of the white chocolate ingredients over a double boiler, and whisk until smooth. Pour into the bottoms of 6 larger peanut butter cup tins (or molds), then place them in the freezer to set.
- Mix the raspberries into the peanut butter, and set aside.
- Once the bottom chocolate has set, spoon about 1 heaping tsp of the peanut butter mixture onto the top of the set chocolate, then pour remaining melted chocolate over that. Place them in the freezer to set, about 15 minutes.