This 6-ingredient vegan cheesecake is about to BLOW YOUR MIND. Not only is it absolutely delicious, but it’s raw vegan, oil-free, and even refined sugar-free. No artificial sweeteners or empty-calorie sweeteners in this vegan cheesecake. It is a perfect treat as it is made with only 6 simple, whole food ingredients. Any cheesecake lover will fall in love with this raw vegan white chocolate cheesecake!
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 3 cups deglet nour dates, tightly packed (about 60 dates)
- 1 cup frozen cherries (or any other berries of your choice)
White Chocolate Filling
- 3/4 cup melted coconut butter
- 3 cups cashews, soaked overnight
- 20 Medjoul dates (about 1.5 cups)
- 1 cup filtered water
For the crust
- Add dates and oats to a food processor, and process until they break down well. You can know if the mixture is sticky enough by squeezing it between your hands – it should stick well together.
- Line the bottom of a small (about 8 inch wide, or 20 cm) round spring-form pan with saran wrap (it will make it easier to take out the cake).
- Press the crust into the bottom of the pan. Spil frozen cherries on the crust, and set aside while you make the filling.
For the filling
- Soak cashews in water overnight. Discard water, and rinse them well.
- If the dates you are using are not soft enough, soak them in the 1 cup of filtered water and use both in the recipe to make it easier to blend.
- Melt your coconut butter. Easy instructions in this video.
- Blend all ingredients together really well. Make sure you put the water at the bottom. Use the tamper of your Vitamix to blend well. Taste the mixture, and make sure that it is smooth enough. If not, continue blending until no pieces of cashew remain.
- Use a silicone spatula to scoop out the contents onto the crust, and freeze for about 2-3 hours, or until the crust is completely hard.
- Take out of the freezer about 15-20 minutes before serving, so that it's easier to slice.