This superfood treat is light, dreamy, easy to consume, and good for you. What more could you ask for?
- 4 bananas
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup buckwheat
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup maca powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons yacon syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons hemp oil
- 1 teaspoon of your favorite superfood powder (optional)
- 10 drops caramel flavor extract (optional)
- 14 oz coconut yogurt
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup lucuma powder
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- Slice the bananas thinly and put in a bowl to soak in the lemon juice.
- Grind the buckwheat to a flour in a high-power blender or food grinder. Add the raisins to the mix and grind again. Transfer to a bowl and stir in maca by hand. Gradually add coconut oil and water until you have a dough consistency: not too moist, but dry enough that it all holds together. Press and line into baking tin with parchment paper (or a silicon mold). Line the base with it, not the sides.
- Mix all toffee ingredients together in a small bowl. Spread it over the base.
- Arrange the bananas over the toffee evenly.
- Mix yogurt, lucuma, and turmeric, and spread evenly over bananas.
- Dust cacao powder on top.
- Freeze to set.