A delicious summer slaw made with fresh cabbage and sweet corn, paired with a creamy, tangy walnut butter dressing, sweet local cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil. Perfect for a picnic or a potluck. Enjoy!
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup fresh sweet corn
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 Tbs raw shelled hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 3 Tbsp raw walnut butter
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 medjool date, pitted
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp turmeric
- sea salt to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all of the veggies and basil.
- In a high speed blender, combine all of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Toss with the salad, and the hemp seeds. Serve!