Celebrate this abundantly fruity season with a cooler-than-a-cucumber popsicle recipe by Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram! Super sweet, refreshing, and completely fat free! The perfect seasonal treat to enjoy poolside while chilling in the warm sunshine.
2-3 Cups of Ripe, Sweet Strawberries (Any Sweet Berry Can Be Used Here)
1-2 Cups of Juicy, Sweet Watermelon! YUM!
Optional: 2-3 Dates
1) De-seed your watermelon.
2) Blend your watermelon and your strawberries together in a blender.
3) If you desire added sweetness, add in your pitted dates.
4) Pour the mixture into a popsicle maker (or any other type of ice block maker)
5) Stick your popsicle stick in the appropriate place.
6) Place in the freezer for at least 3-4 hours.
7) Take them out when they are frozen and ready to eat.
8) Pop them out and enjoy!