Many people used to think breaded and fried was the only way to eat zucchini. Now,this is totally into raw zucchini noodles. They’re so easy to make and have a wonderful but mild flavor of their own, so they work well with just about everything. Enjoy!
- 2 medium zucchini, noodled
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb baby snap peas
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Make noodles out the zucchini with a spiralizer, grater, or with a vegetable peeler. Toss the noodles together with the whole snap peas, chopped onion, and grated carrot.
- In a small cup, whisk together the oil, agave, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Toss with the noodles until coated.
- These can be served as is, or marinated for an hour or so, or gently dehydrated for a bit.