Using lettuce wraps instead of tortillas is the perfect way to rawfully enjoy Taco Tuesday! Fee O. of Raw Fit and Happy gives you all the tools you need for a rawtastic fiesta.
- 2 small heads of romaine lettuce
- 1 diced English cucumber
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup white mushrooms, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup organic raw corn
- 1/2 jalapeno chili
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink crystal salt
- For the tacos, mix diced cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper, mushrooms, onions, and corn. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, paprika powder, sea salt and jalapenos and pour over mixed veggies. Let marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- For the nacho cheeze, blend nuts with bell pepper, onion, turmeric, sea salt, lemon juice, and water.
- Fill mixed spicy veggies into romaine leaves and top with nacho cheeze.