Want to spice up your Independence Day bash? Whip up this healthy salsa and your guests will be clamoring for more!
- 1 cup organic mango (diced)
- 1 cup organic tomatoes (diced)
- 1 cup organic fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 cup organic red onions (diced)
- 1 organic jalapeno (diced)
- 2 tablespoons organic lime juice
- 2 tablespoons organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon organic ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon organic ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink crystal salt
- Dice and chop all the veggies to the thickness you prefer. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients for the dressing to a small bowl and whisk or stir together until it is well combined.
- Adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Add the diced/chopped veggies to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the lime dressing to the bowl with the veggies and gently toss until it is evenly distributed.