A fresh crunchy Slaw with Probiotic Miso Tahini Dressing. Full of beneficial bacteria and bursting with flavour. It takes just a minute to whip up and is packed full of flavour and nutrients. We have the sweet yet salty white miso, paired with tahini, sesame oil, lemon, ginger and chilli. Prepare yourselves, taste buds!
- ¼ red cabbage
- ¼ green savoy cabbage
- 1 fennel bulb
- ½ large red onion
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
Probiotic Miso Tahini Dressing
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 2 tablespoons tahini (choose hulled for a creamier taste)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Manuka honey (or pure maple syrup)
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 heaped tablespoon freshly grated ginger (I say, the more the merrier)
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Use a mandolin to make quick work of shredding the cabbage, fennel and onion. Add to a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, blend all ingredients till smooth – you might like to soften the tahini and honey first.
- To serve, drizzle the dressing over the slaw or fold a few tablespoons through. You’ll have enough dressing to last you a few meals. Add fresh mint leaves to finish.