A super fun and ridiculously easy recipe for cruelty-free, vegan Pumpkin Pie Protein Balls! You only need 4 ingredients and they taste like pure heaven!
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tbsp almond flour (RFR Tip: you can make almond flour by grinding raw almonds in a blender, food processor, or a coffee grinding)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Almond or your choice of nut milk as needed
- Optional toppings: pumpkin seeds, shredded coconut, sesame seeds ..
- Mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl. Add milk as needed, start with 1/2 cup and add more if needed until you have a cookie dough consistency.
- Roll mixture into small balls and top with seeds, coconut or sprinkle with extra cinnamon!