The irresistible flavor triage of vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg combine within this recipe to create eggnog in cheesecake form. Little else needs to be said. Perfection in every way.
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cacao powder
- Scant 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon water
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked 30-60 minutes, rinsed and drained well
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup clear agave*
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh grated nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut butter
- 2 drops stevia, optional
- Process the almonds, coconut, and cacao powder in a food processor until finely ground.
- Add the raisins. Process until completely broken down.
- Add the water. Process briefly. The dough must hold together when pressed.
- Press into the bottom of mini moulds of choice. I got 5 cakes out of this recipe, plus 2 small mini muffin cups.
- Blend the water, cashews, and agave in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Add stevia if desired for a bit more sweetness.
- Pour over the crusts.
- Place into the freezer for 8-12 hours and then remove from the silicone and transfer to the fridge for at least 6 hours, or until fully thawed.