When you learn how to combine flavors and textures right into a salad dressing you can make virtually any veggie or green taste amazing. This salad recipe is nutrient-rich, sunshine-filled, and absolutely delicious.
- 1 head of lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 sweet white onion, diced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Persian cucumbers, chopped
- 2 tbsp organic tahini
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 medium zucchini
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon herbamare salt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- a splash of water
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, or to taste
- Chop all of the vegetables and place them in a bowl.
- Combine all ingredients besides dill in a blender with just enough water to blend.
- Blend until completely smooth. If you are not using a high speed blender, mill your chia seeds in a coffee grinder first so that they are broken down.
- Place in a bowl and mix with the fresh chopped dill.
- Mix with the salad and enjoy.