Serve it warm. Serve it chilled. Add more coconut. Add more spice. The world is yours for the taking!
- 1 young Thai coconut (the flesh and water)
- 1 carrot, cut in chunks
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 2 Persian cucumbers, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 handful cilantro
- Fill a medium bowl with the sliced vegetables (bell pepper, cucumber, and cilantro).
- Blend the rest of the ingredients in your blender.
- If you want warm soup blend for about 2 minutes, otherwise blend until creamy.
- Taste your soup and adjust the flavors: sweet, spicy, and salty as necessary.
- Garnish with cilantro.