Move over dehydrated apple chips, because there’s a new dried fruit chip in town…Raw Vegan Cinnamon Sugar Pear Chips and they are just as good, if not better. A healthy, clean eating recipe made with a dehydrator and whole food ingredients and they’re organic, raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo-friendly and contain no refined sugar.
- 5 organic pears
- 1 - 2 tablespoon Primal Palate Organic Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Spice
- Peel and slice the pears into thin strips.
- Add them to a medium sized bowl and add 1 - 2 tablespoons of cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Gently toss them until all the pears are covered with the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Spread evenly over the mesh lining of a dehydrator tray.
- Dehydrate at 110 degrees for at least 12 hours (or overnight) or until they are completely dry and slightly crispy.
- Store in an air-tight container or they will get soft if left out and exposed to air.