When there’s awesomesauce involved you know it’s going to be good! Try out this all-raw veggie burrito with a delicious lemony zucchini and sesame seed based tahini sauce. Use collard or cabbage leaves for the burrito shell and load up the inside with cucumber, bell pepper, carrots, tomato, cilantro, avocado and sprouts!!
- 1/2 zucchini (more if you desire)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Few sprigs of green onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- Spicy pepper (optional)
- Large collards leaves (or an other wrap friendly version)
- 1-3 bell peppar
- 1 cucumber
- 1-2 carrots
- Little bit of cilantro
1) Start with making the awesomesauce by putting all your ingredients in your mixer. Such a fresh and vibrant sauce that works perfectly with the rest of the ingredients.
2) Cut and slice the carrots, tomatoes, avocado, cucumber and bell pepper as you wish. A tip is to make them in different sizes so you can feel the differences when you are eating.
3) Now take your big leaf and put some salsa on it. Add your cut and sliced veggies. Add your sprouts and cilantro. If you cannot have enough of the awesomesauce add a little extra on the top.
4) Roll your leaf and take a big bite –voilá and welcome to Raw Food Heaven!