Craving that classic combo of coconut and chocolate? These frozen raw bounty bars made with wholesome ingredients will definitely do the trick.
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup 0r maple syrup
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- more desiccated coconut for decorating
- Mix all the filling ingredients together and spread the mixture in the lined cake tin or silicone molds and pop in the freezer to set.
- Once the filling mixture is set, remove from the freezer and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Mix all the chocolate ingredients together (or melt store bought vegan chocolate). Dunk the bounty bar pieces in chocolate and place back in the freezer to set.
- Once the chocolate is firm, trim the edges of the bounty bars and sprinkle on some more desiccated coconut. Store in the fridge or in the freezer. Enjoy!