These are SO incredibly delicious, no one will know that they’re packed with nutrition! The brown rice protein in the crust is optional – you can also use any protein powder of your choice. This recipe uses superfood powders from Prairie Naturals
- 3/4 cup Brazil nuts
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons brown rice protein powder, optional
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 cups raw cashews (or whole cashews)
- 2/3 cup chopped rhubarb
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon red superfoods*
- 1 tablespoon moringa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon aqua greens*
- Grind the nuts, coconut, and protein powder to crumbs in a food processor.
- Add the raisins and process until they're broken down.
- Add the water (use 1 1/2 teaspoons if not using the protein), and process to combine.
- Press into an 8x8" pan. Set aside.
- Blend the cashews, rhubarb, water, maple, and vanilla in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Add the coconut oil and blend again.
- Separate the filling in half in 2 bowls.Whisk the red superfoods into half, and whisk the moringa and aqua greens into the other half.
- Pour blobs of each filling over the crust and then swirl them together with a chopstick.
- Place into the freezer for 4-6 hours and then into the fridge for 12 hours. Slice.