Take those fresh strawberries that you picked up from the farmers market, dip them in a decadent layer of raw chocolate, and roll them around in your favorite superfoods!! This recipe by Kokos Kitchen is absolutely bursting with nutrition and sweetness!
1) Wash strawberries and dry thoroughly.
2) Heat coconut oil to a liquid state. Mix liquid coconut oil with raw cacao powder, coconut nectar syrup, vanilla bean powder, and salt.
3) Prepare toppings and place in separate bowls.
4) Dip strawberries into chocolate mixture and let excess chocolate drizzle off.
5) Roll in topping of choice and let dry on wax paper as you finish the rest.
6) Place in refrigerator before serving to set chocolate, if necessary.