A rich and fragrant high vibrational, Raw Rainbow Pad Thai – full of phytonutrient goodness. Thai food lovers rejoice!
- medium zucchini
- 1 medium purple carrot
- 1 medium yellow carrot
- 1 medium orange carrot
- 40g capsicum
- Few handfuls of bean sprouts
- ½ cup peanuts
- ⅓ cup water
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons home made almond butter
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 2 scant teaspoon white miso
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons freshly minced ginger
- ¼ teaspoon chilli flakes
- Use a spiraliser to turn the zucchini into thin ‘noodles’. Peel, top and tail the carrots, then use a mandolin to thinly slice them lengthways into ribbons. Use a small knife to cut the ribbons into matchsticks. Slice the capsicum thinly, then combine all vegetables in a large bowl.
- Thinly slice the Kaffir lime leaves and roughly mince the garlic.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and whiz til smooth,
- Pour over the salad to serve. Decorate with a few extra handfuls of bean sprouts, peanuts, chilli flakes and lime wedges.