Indulge in your sophisticated side with these dreamy tarts infused with essential oils and fresh fruit! Enjoy with a cup of tea and a nice luxurious soak in a hot bath – your body will thank you for it!
- 8 dried figs, soaked
- 4 dried dates, soaked
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Pinch of Himalayan pink crystal salt
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 3 drops of your favorite lavender essential oil (or more to taste)
- Pinch of vanilla powder or few drops of vanilla essence
- Place all the base ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined. You should have slightly sticky texture. Press the base mixture in silicone cupcake molds and place in the freezer.
- Place all the filling ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth and well combined. Taste and adjust the sweetness and lavender flavor.
- Pour the filling mixture in a mixing bowl or a container and place in the fridge to set.
- Remove the base cups from the freezer and carefully remove them from silicone molds.
- Once the filling mixture is firm enough and not runny, spoon the mixture in a piping bag and the fill the fig base cups with the filling. Place the tarts in the fridge or freezer to set. Enjoy!