Today’s recipe is made especially for the thyroid. This simple recipe is one step to achieving a healthier thyroid!
- 1 cup coconut oil, softened
- 8 organic strawberries
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Dash Himalayan pink salt
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature. Soften the coconut oil but don’t melt it completely.
- It’s important to have all the ingredients at the same temperature, otherwise the cold strawberries will cause bits of coconut oil to firm up and make the batter gritty.
- Be sure that the coconut oil isn’t fully melted. If it is it will cause the other ingredients to sink to the bottom of the mold… causing a separation of ingredients:
- Prepare the piping bag by sliding a ziplock bag into a glass, folding the opening over the edge of the glass. Set aside. Have the mold that you wish to use ready and waiting.
- Place all the ingredients in the small bowl attachment that comes with the food processor. Process until everything is creamed together.
- Pour the mixture into the ziplock back, gather up the edges of the bag, and snip a small piece off of the corner.
- Pipe the mixture into each mold. Gently tap the mold on the counter when all cavities are filled.
- Slide into the freezer to set up. They will be ready to eat by the time you finish the dishes. :)
- Pop out of the mold and store in a glass, airtight, freezer-safe container. Once frozen, they can be kept in the fridge too.