These sweet and delectable little things are just the perfect mouthful, and are sure to satisfy every craving of yours. If you are following a low fat vegan diet you can easily make a cuople of substitutions to make this recipe suit your needs. Enjoy!
- 2 tbsp buckwheat groats
- 2 tbsp shredded, dried coconut
- a handful cashews
- 10 medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp coconut oil (optional)
- more shredded coconut for coating
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until everything sticks together nicely. Scoop out a little of the dough and shape into a little ball. Roll in the shredded coconut and set aside. Repeat until there's no more dough left. Place the balls in the refrigerator for about an hour before serving to make them "harden" up a little.