Only in raw food cuisine can you eat a dessert as decadent and tasty as this and be getting medicinal health benefits and a boost to your immune system with antioxidants, flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, and nourishing fats a plenty. Enjoy this delicious raw chocolate and goji berry tart by Stefania D’Alessandro of La Tortoise.
1) place buckwheat, goji berries, coconut oil and 4 tbsp of date syrup into your blender and blend until well combined (adding a tiny amount of water if need be).
2) Press firmly into a pan and place in the fridge to set.
1) chop the chocolate with a knife, as finely as you can. Melt it over a bain marie (using warm water), stirring continuously.
2) Blend the avocado until smooth, then mix the avocado cream with the melted chocolate and 2 tbsp of date syrup.
3) Combine well, pour the cream onto the crust, garnish as you please and let it rest in the fridge for about 6 hours.