A delicious and easy chocolate snack. You can make a larger portion and freeze some of them so you have chocolate balls ready when the need arises.
- 7 medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon raw cocoa powder (for coating the balls)
- Remove all the stones from the dates and mash them with your hands or in a food processor.
- Mix coconut oil, raw cocoa powder and salt with the mashed dates.
- Roll the dough into balls and coat the balls in raw cocoa powder.