These raw Bounty squares are SO easy to make. All you need is four ingredients. Just FOUR. And they are done in 10 minutes. Literally! They’re perfect if you want something super delicious to wow your friends with … or to just enjoy on their own.
- 2 cups coconut flakes
- date paste (2 cups dates, pitted + 1 cup water)
- ⅛ tsp vanilla powder
- coconut milk (that you make our of ½ cup water and ½ cup coconut flakes)
- 1 cup dates
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- Make the date paste for the base: Add dates and water to a high-speed blender and blend on high until creamy.
- Then combine with coconut flakes and vanilla powder and mix well.
- Put baking paper on the bottom of a smaller cake model (mine was 7x4 inch) then transfer the base to it and spread evenly.
- Make coconut milk (blend coconut flakes and water in a high-speed blender and squeeze the milk out through a nut milk bag).
- Then add coconut milk, dates, vanilla powder, and cacao powder to a high-speed blender and blend on high.
- Spread on top of the base. Place in a refrigerator for an hour or two and serve. :)