A fine example of how quick, easy, delicious and absolutely GORGEOUS raw desserts can be. An all-raw blueberry cake masterpiece by Iselin Støylen of A Vegetarian Taste that will light up those taste buds, nourish your body, and inspire feelings of serious gratitude and joy. Make sure to allow a few hours for things to set in the fridge, the coconut oil will make the filling firm up into a cheesecake-like consistency. Enjoy!
To make the first layer:
1) Add all of the ingredients to the food processor until everything sticks together.
2) Use your fingers to press the crust out in a cake tin.
For the second layer; the blueberry cream:
1) simply add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until you get a thick, smooth batter.
2) Spread the batter over the crust and let the cake sit in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours. I put mine in the freezer, and then I took it out a couple of hours before I served it.
3) Decorate the cake with fresh blueberries or whatever else you would like.