This vegan, raw, gluten-free cinnamon apple toast is perfect for breakfast or for snacking! Enjoy and imagine you’re in the countryside.
- 1 cup walnuts, soaked overnight
- 5 dates, soaked for about 15 minutes
- 1 apple, cored
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and cut into small pieces (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 of a banana
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- Pinch of Himalayan pink crystal salt
- 1 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup Raw Organic Hulled Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 cup raw hulled hemp seeds
- In a food processor, process the walnuts through the salt until nearly smooth. You'll need to scrape down the bowl of the processor a few times.
- In a large bowl, combine the flaxseed meal, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, and hemp seeds.
- Spread the mixture onto a dehydrator sheet to just a hair under 1/2" thick and neaten up the edges.
- Gently score the dough into desired shapes.
- Place in the dehydrator and dehydrate 145-degrees F for 30 minutes, then turn down the temperature to 115-degrees F and continue to dehydrate the "toast" until it is dry and very crispy, about 20-24 hours.