This delicious breakfast pudding provides so many of the valuable nutrients your body craves to stay healthy during Fall and Winter. The omega fatty acids found abundantly in chia seeds give the brain a boost while helping to keep the skin hydrated during cold weather. Both pumpkin and persimmon offer a solid dose of Vitamin C and beta carotene which boost the immune system and act as powerful antioxidants. The mild taste of chia seeds, along with their thick gel-like consistency once soaked, make the perfect medium for this delectably pumpkin pie-flavored breakfast treat!
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1.5 cups coconut milk
- 1 persimmon, chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 handful walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbs. Organic Burst maca
- 1 tbs. pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tbs. honey or brown rice syrup
- Optional: 1 tbs. Sunbiotics probiotic powder
- Optional: chopped coconut meat, handful
- pomegranate, persimmon, pumpkin seeds.
- Mix everything well in a large glass jar, let sit on the counter for 20 minutes. Stir well again, and put in the fridge overnight. When you wake up, the chia seeds will have expanded and the breakfast will be ready!