Start your summer days off right with this simple and healthy breakfast bowl. And you know what they say about breakfast — it’s the most important meal of the day!
- 1 cup raw, unsalted pistachios
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 sliced banana
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced grapes
- Seasonal fruit of choice such as figs or apple
- To make the nut butters, blend the pistachios and the almonds separately in a food processor. The finished product for the pistachios will resemble a crumbly, "wet sand" consistency. The almond butter will become more smooth the longer it is processed. Reserve to sprinkle and dollop on top of the finished breakfast bowl.
- Slice the fruit and heap into a bowl on top of the coconut yogurt. Sprinkle the seeds and coconut flakes. Finish with the nut butters and a drizzle of raw honey.