Looking for healthy late night snack ideas? If you get a hankering for something both sweet and salty try this delicious dip with your favorite crackers. It’s super quick to make and requires just a handful of fresh ingredients.
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and cubed
- 1 pear, cored and diced
- 1 small stalk spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 large handful fresh herbs, finely chopped (I used mint, sage and oregano)
- 4 tablespoons pistachio nuts, finely chopped
- Fresh lime juice & zest, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Black pepper & Himalayan crystal salt or sea salt, to taste
- Chop your avocado, pear, spring onion, herbs and pistachio nuts.
- Combine the pear, spring onion, herbs and pistachio nuts in a mixing bowl. Add lime juice and zest, olive oil, pepper and salt to taste. Stir well.
- Add the avocado and stir again. I like to add the avocado last so it doesn’t get mashed.
- Taste and adjust the flavorings if needed. Serve with raw vegetable sticks (carrot, celery, beetroot…) or your favorite crackers.