A fudgey no-bake treat made with raspberries and sunflower seeds that sets in the fridge and only takes minutes to make. Everyone needs a fuss-free, no-bake dessert up their sleeve, and if raspberries are involved well all the better right?
- 2 cups sunflower seeds
- 2 cups dates
- 3 persimmons
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 inch turmeric root
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ⅓ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Line a 9 inch pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Make sunflower flour using Vitamix dry container.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into parchment-lined pan.
- Let set up in the fridge 6 hours.
- Cut into desired sized pieces and top with frozen raspberries and cacao nibs before serving.