As much as this overnight muesli is delicious, it is just as healthy, providing you with many energy giving vitamins and minerals from the fruit, oats and cashew milk. Cashew milk is a great alternative to almond milk, lending even more creaminess and a delicious sweet after-taste. It is also a great source of vitamin K, which is a component of many proteins that work to build strong bones. It also has iron, which is needed to carry oxygen within red blood cells. More oxygen flow from the iron will increase your energy and keep you better fueled throughout the day!
- 1 cup homemade cashew milk (or any nut milk)
- 3/4 cup raspberries (or any berry)
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- small handful of raw cacao nibs
- In a serving bowl filled with the cashew milk and honey, simply mash the raspberries and bananas with a fork, releasing all their juices. Then add the oats and raw cacao nibs and mix well.
- Place a cover over the muesli and store in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or till overnight. Enjoy this hearty breakfast!