This mousse is creamy, fluffy, and smooth, sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
1/2 cup dried mulberries
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup cashews
1/3 cup irish moss gel*
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon lecithin powder
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Soak the mulberries in the water for 1-2 hours.
- Blend the berries/soak water along with all other ingredients except the oil, until smooth.
- Add the oil and blend briefly to incorporate.
- Chill the mixture.
- Garnish with dried mulberries and a drizzle of yacon or maple syrup (optional)
Irish Moss Gel:
- Rinse and soak a handful of irish moss in cold water for 8-12 hours.
- Remove the moss from the water, measure out 2 oz. and chop.
- Blend the chopped moss with 1 cup of water until smooth and warm.
- Save remaining gel for other recipes.