These fuss-free sushi rolls are perfect to make with your toddler! Indulge in your creative side for a fun cooking session.
- 1 cucumber, peeled or unpeeled
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 2 radishes
- 1/2 an avocado
- Juice of half a lime
- Himalayan pink crystal salt and pepper
- Cut the cucumber into approximately 3/4 inch to 1-inch thick rounds.
- Using a melon baller, scoop 2/3 of the center out, leaving the bottom intact to hold filling.
- Scoop avocado half into a bowl. Season with lime juice and salt and pepper to taste and mash together with a fork.
- Cut carrot into 4 approximately 1 inch chunks. Then carefully cut each chunk into fairly think slices longways. Then cut each slice into strips.
- Slice radishes into fairly thin slices. Then cut each slice into strips.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop 1 spoonful of avocado into each cucumber round. Top each with some carrots and radishes.