Refreshing, sweet and tart – what else could you ask for on a hot summer day? This is perfect for potluck to share or a snack for yourself!
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender. Process ingredients until well combined and sticky.
- Press into the bottom of a slightly greased spring form, cheesecake pan, or Pyrex pie plate. Or, line with saran wrap.
- Place in the freezer till ready to pour filling.
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender. Mix on high until mixture is super smooth thick, and creamy. Taste filling, adjust sweetness as needed.
- Pour filling over crust in pan. Smooth our filling. Cover with saran wrap and place in freezer.
- Freeze for about 2 hours or more, until set. Garnish with raw cacao nibs, or sliced Meyer lemons.