This dish is so easy and quick to make! What an excellent alternative to rice, especially for those following the Paleo diet, this is perfect! The rice is made with cauliflower pulsed only a few times in the food processor until you get rice consistency. Add the spices with the cauliflower to the food processor and then stir in chopped cilantro, tomato and onions. This dish can be so diverse; used as a side, main dish, added to a wrap… endless possibilities. Enjoy!
- 1 head of cauliflower, washed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 - 2 teaspoons cumin (depending on size of cauliflower head)
- 1/2 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 3/4 red onion, diced
- 1 big handful of cilantro, chopped
- 3 sprigs of green onion, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Place the cauliflower, cumin, salt and chili powder in the food processor.
- Pulse until a rice consistency is reached.
- Place cauliflower rice into a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and carefully fold in ingredients until combined.