If you’re looking for a big, warm hug (only in the form of something you can hold between to your hands and sip on…) then you’ve come to the right place. Not only is this recipe ultra comforting, matcha is full of healthy antioxidants that will help you maintain a glow this winter despite icy cold weather.
Adapted from the recipe in The Mix by Liora Bels
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup almonds
- Almond mylk
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
To make the almond mylk
- Blend the water and almonds together until you have almond mylk.
- Strain through a nut mylk bag or cheese cloth.
To make the latte
- Pour almond milk back into your blender and blend with the rest of the ingredients for the latte. Enjoy!