This is a great way to introduce people to the wonders of antioxidant-rich matcha green tea powder! This is an easy dessert but displays beautifully and is creamy and divine.
- ½ cup dates
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup pecans
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 ½ cups of raw cashews, soaked for 4 hours
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 dried figs soaked in warm water to soften
- 2 teaspoon of matcha powder
- 3 tablespoons of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Process all ingredients until the mixture breaks down and comes together.
- Press the base into the bottom of your spring form cake tin and set aside while you make the filling.
- Blend all ingredients except for the coconut oil until smooth and creamy- you will need a high speed blender for this to get it really creamy. You can add a touch more almond milk if needed.
- Add the coconut oil and blend until combined.
- Pour the mixture out over the base and allow to set in the fridge for 4-5 hours.